If your leaderboard or social media wall looks like it is cut off, please do the following:
(1) Are you showing the content full screen?
Click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand of your browser and look for the full-screen button.
Or, press F11 on your keyboard to go full-screen mode.
(2) Confirm ability to display 1920 X 1080 pixels (16:9 ratio)
Check http://whatsmyscreenresolution.com/ to see if you are all set.
While 1920 X 1080 is the preferred resolution it will also work at 1600 X 900 and 1366 X 768.
(3) Do you have the appropriate port and cable adapter?
We recommend HDMI cables over VGA, because some computers will display 1920X1080 with HDMI, but not VGA cables.
(4) Are Zoom and overscan off on the monitor
Check your monitor to see if Zoom and Overscan are off.
(5) Resize Your Browser Window to 100%
Your browser might be zoomed in or out. Reset it to 100% to adjust it.